Monday, April 6, 2009

Mom

Today in blogging class we have to write about who we admire most our Dad or Mom. Today I am doing my Mom. Here are some things that I admire most about my Mom. First she takes my places that are really fun like we did on spring break. In the last post she took me and my brother and sister swimming with our friends. We try to do that fun stuff as much as we can. Thanks to her we probably go swimming about once a week or even more. Second she will go out and buy me things that I really don't need like a new pair of pants or shoes. Third she will take me on a ride with our horses and go to the store later that night. Lastly I admire her because she is always there for me when I get sick she takes they day off from work to stay home with me. I love her a lot! There are some of the things that I admire most about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment