Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring break!!

I know I haven't posted in a long time but here I am to tell you about what I did when I wasn't doing posts. This week was spring break and I went to a swimming pool and with my friend Aspen. We did a lot of things there we went off the diving board and I did a flip and then did a belly flop and it relly hurt and it felt like hitting the water really hard.
Then we did races in the lap pool the water was really cold and really blue. Aspen won every time and she was really fast, it sucked! After the swimming was done and we went out to eat, and it tasted really good! Then Aspen came to my house for a sleep over and we wached the movie Twilight. I have seen it now 4 times. I think it is a really good movie. I have read the book and it was really different but still it was really good! When the big snow storm hit we had to stay inside. The snow was so bright I had to wear sunglasess. I was kinda sad because we were going to ride my horses. That was some of my spring break. I had a really good time the whole week we were out.



Thanks,
Countrygirl123

1 comment: