Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain Rain and more rain

Hi its me and our blog topic today is what we did this weekend. To begin I did a ton this weekend. First when I got home from school I had to go out in the rain and help my mom. We had a rainstorm that lasted 3 DAYS!
Here is my story when it rained 7 in. It all stared all on Thursday April 15, 2009. On Friday it had already rained about 5 in. Also the window well was flooded and was starting to go into the basement. My Mom and I had to go outside in the rain and bucket water out of the window well. Finally we got it all out. My moms horse broke his hip in 2008 so he gets really cold easily. He was so cold we had to call our neighboor and ask if he could stay in their barn. We had to walk him and another one of our horses to the barn with him to stay with him so he would not be scared. I was so wet by that time. When we got back we had to feed our other horses and the barn was now flooded at that time! It was a total mess! Now that the water is all gone my mom and I have to scrape all the mud out of the barn. I really am not looking forward to doing that! After it all that happened we ended up with 7 inches of rain at our house!


THANKS
Countrygirl123

No comments:

Post a Comment