Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Alice in wonderland


Hi it is my Countrygirl123 and in school we are doing a play we are doing Alice in Wonderland. I am Lilly one of the snotty flowers. We sing a song called In the golden Afternoon. One of my best friends is Alice we are preforming next week on Friday and Saturday. I am really excited. I am getting kinda sick of doing it every other day and one day after school for 3 HOURS! It is only fun when I am my main character. It is not as fun when I am in the chorus. One of my other friends is the dodo bird and she is good at it. she sings a song called the caucus race.



Thanks

Countrygirl123

2 comments:

  1. Lilly is only spelled with one l and ther is no "In" at the beginning of the title of The Golden Afternoon. Srry bout the critisizing you know me, OCD (hey that rhymes!) otherwise it was good (You didn't mention me!!*pouts*)

    ReplyDelete